* Bookmark management app
– Let’s manage bookmarks by folder!
– You do NOT need to add bookmarks to new browser again when you change the browser you use!
– Recommended for those who want to use multiple browsers, because it is possible to specify the launching browser for each bookmark.2
> Easy organize bookmarks
– You can manage bookmarks by folder.
– No limit of folder level.
– It’s easy to find the web page you want to view because the app adds a favicon and thumbnail of the web pages.
– You can easily add a bookmark by using “Share” menu of your browser.
– You can sort in any order by dragging the bookmark.
– It is possible to specify the launching browser for each bookmark.
– You can select a view type of bookmarks: as a List or Grid.
– You can customize a variety of settings to suit your taste, e.g. background color, text color, text size, icon size, etc.
– You can launch this app anytime from status bar icon.
> Safe backup
– You can create backup file of bookmarks.
– If you use automatic backup feature, it is okay even if you forgot create backup.
> Easy to move when change your device
– You can import bookmarks from default browser. (Android 5 or less are supported.)
– You can import HTML bookmark file created by browser on pc.
– You can move bookmarks to new device easily by transferring a backup file to new device.
> INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
– To get ads, favicons, thumbnails, and check update.
– To import bookmarks from default browser.
– To export bookmarks to default browser.
– To import bookmarks from files in external storage.
– To export bookmarks to files in external storage.
– To create shortcut to home screen.
Standalone Android Package;
Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v6.0.1 by KirIif’):
• Supported CPU architecture: universal;
• Supported Screen DPIs: ldpi [120dpi], mdpi [160dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
• Languages: Multi Languages;
Premium features unlocked – no additional key needed;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.